These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic.
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the sale of beer and auxiliary goods in the e-shop https://bohemiacraft.beer/ (hereinafter referred to as the "e-shop"), operated by Bohemia Craft Beer s.r.o., VAT: CZ09114319, with registered office at Tisová 1792;358 01 Kraslice, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller"), to end customers and companies ("Buyer").
Only persons over 18 years of age may order alcoholic goods from the Eshop and collect them from the transport service or delivery point.
Ordering, shipping and payment
- The binding purchase agreement results from the seller's confirmation of acceptance and acceptance of an order of the buyer at the cash register of eshop. You can also place an order by phone or e-mail to the numbers or e-mail addresses listed in the e-shop contacts section.
- The goods can be delivered by DPD shipping service. For beer bottles and petainers, shipping is charged separately for each package. For other goods such as T-shirts, glasses etc. a shipping price applies regardless of the quantity.
- Payment is possible by credit card when ordering in the e-shop.
- The buyer will be informed about the progress of the order by e-mail.
- The goods are usually dispatched or ready for collection on the next working day after the order is placed.
- Due to the nature of the goods, it is advisable to pick up the goods from the carrier as soon as possible and, if possible, not to use the carrier's delivery points for longer than necessary. Beer is unfiltered and not pasteurized. If it is not kept cold for several days, this can affect the quality.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices of goods are inclusive of VAT.
- The seller reserves the right to change prices. The prices quoted at the time of conclusion of the purchase contract are binding.
Complaints and withdrawal
- The buyer is obliged to file a complaint immediately upon delivery of the defective goods.
- Notification of the claim may be made in writing to the Seller's e-mail address, by telephone or in person to the Seller's address. Upon agreement with the seller, the buyer returns the goods to the seller for verification of the claim.
- In case of a justified claim, the buyer is entitled to a free replacement of the goods.
- If the goods are delivered by the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the packaging of the delivered goods and in case of damage that could affect the quality of the goods, to discuss the claim with the driver of the carrier or not to accept the shipment from the carrier.
- The seller is obliged to settle the claim within 30 days after the notification of the claim. As a rule, however, complaints are settled immediately.
- If the consumer buys the goods - non-business natural person, according to § 53 par. 7 of the Civil Code, he/she has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receiving the goods without giving reasons and without penalty. Withdrawal from the contract must be made in writing to the seat of the seller or by e-mail.
- With the withdrawal, the customer must declare in writing that he is withdrawing from the contract within the meaning of § 53 para. 7. This is done by stating the delivery note number, the date of purchase and his bank account number for the refund. If the customer has already taken delivery of the goods, he/she must deliver them at his/her own expense together with the proof of purchase to the registered office of the seller. The goods must be complete, undamaged and in working order, in the condition in which the customer accepted them on delivery.
- If the customer - consumer exercises the right of withdrawal mentioned in this article, the seller is only entitled to reimbursement of the actual costs incurred in returning the goods. The seller is also obliged to return the paid price of the goods to the customer within 30 days of the cancellation.
- For non-food articles in the online shop a guarantee of 2 years from the date of delivery applies. The guarantee does not apply to wear and tear caused by normal use. A change in the material in proportion to the period of use or defects caused by improper use, maintenance or storage cannot be considered a defect.
- For beer, the guarantee corresponds to the shelf life indicated by the manufacturer on the bottle label. This shelf life is guaranteed only with the recommended storage method.
Change in terms and conditions
The seller reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions. The current terms and conditions are always published in the e-shop.